Hi friends! Today I am going to show you how to use basic supplies you probably already have to get an old rusty patina look for your home decor and papercraft projects!
You can buy specifically made rust kits to create these effects but in today’s tutorial I’ll show you how easy it is to get the look with common supplies. Watch the video to see how!
Sponsored by LAVA Soap! Visit their website for money saving coupons and to find a store near you!
- Acrylic paint in dark brown, reddish-brown, turquoise, white and copper/gold
- Texture powder (or sand texture for house paint or you can even use ground cinnamon)
- Palette knife
- Paint brushes
- Spray bottle with water
- Thin cardboard (like a cereal box)
- Dies I used: Tim Holtz Gadget gears, Spellbinders gears
- *I also used an embossing folder but little of that showed after we did the…
View original post 203 more words