I love any craft project involving flowers. So I was excited when I found this simple and easy flower canvas project on Youtube. Michaels created the video, and it inspired me to make a version of the wall art for my home.
- 12″ x 12″ white canvas
- Assortment of faux flowers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Draw the shape of a vase on a sheet of cardstock. Cut it out of the paper and then glue it to the canvas. Make the paper vase large enough to where it will fill up about 3/4 of the canvas, leaving space at the top for flowers.
2. Remove the flowers from the stems, and decide beforehand how you want to arrange them on the canvas.
3. Begin gluing the flowers. I like to start with the leaves first, and then I adhere the larger…
View original post 63 more words