- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink: Champagne, Copper; Versamark
- Brown/Gold cardstock, vellum
- Stampin’ Up ‘Thank You’
- Rubbernecker ‘Dandelion Garden Border’
- Stampendous ‘Flourish’
1. Cut/score brown cardstock to a finished A2 card size of 4¼˝x 5½˝.
2. Cut layering pieces as follows: gold cardstock to 4˝ x 5 ¼˝, brown cardstock to 3¾˝ x 5˝
3. Using Versamark and the ‘Flourish’ stamp, stamp border along top and bottom of the brown cardstock.
4. With Encore Champagne, stamp dandelions across card; heat set ink.
5. Cut a ½˝ strip of vellum and stamp ‘thank you’ with Encore Metallic Ink in Copper then heat set.
6. Adhere edges of vellum to backside of brown card.
7. Assemble card: adhere dandelion card to gold cardstock and adhere gold cardstock to card base.
Coloring with Encore Inks
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore! Ultimate Metallic: Pink, Green, Blue, Champagne; VersaFine Onyx Black, Fantastix, Craft Mat, Sponge Daubers
- Spellbinders: Labels Twenty-Five, Adorning…
View original post 324 more words