Hi friends! I had so much fun painting these birds in my sketchbook!
Watch the video to see the time-lapse!
- Renesans Watercolors: Colors used: Pthalo Blue, raw sienna, pthalo green, Sepia and stil De Grain Brown (not Van Dyke Brown, I misspoke)
- Watercolor sketchbook: This is the brand but the book I have is larger than this, about 9″x12″
- Brushes: #8 & #2 round, Filbert wash
- Cut up credit card, paper towel, 2 waterbruckets
- Swatching stamps
- Prismacolor Pencils
- This is the reference book I used for my reference photos currently around $11 used! You can see other books in the series here Used copies are always popping up so I keep an eye out for them at a good price:)
If you would like real-time step by step lessons on painting birds please check out my course Texture Toolbox Feathers & Fowl where I go in-depth…
View original post 15 more words